Lake Diane community Deed Restrictions by subdivided plats and site condominiums.
Deed Restrictions: Covenants that govern how land/property can be used outside of municipal, state, and federal ordinances and laws. These by law should have been provided for you as part of your real estate purchase from the seller and/or real estate agent(s) involved. For your connivence, the LDCA board has gathered these for education and awareness of our members and those of the community. The information is as recorded with the County of Hillsdale and LDCA is not the governing body nor legal enforcement of the information below. Information below is provided to assist in the education of the members of the community, for which we suggest doing additional research and legal review before making and decisions or actions.
List of Restrictions
- Lake Diane (covers following plats)
- North Bay (Plat W, Plat E )
- Grandview Estates (Homeowners Building Addendum)
- East Point Plat (Homeowners Updated Covenants)
- West Point Plat
- Lakeshore Estates – Site Condo(Part A, Part B, Part C, Part D)
- Timber Ridge (location)
- West Ten Acre
- East Ten Acre
Lake Diane Creation
- Lake Level (950ft ) based off original Goforth Lake