Lake Diane Community Association – April 9, 2022
Board Members Present:
Vice President -Jerry Agrusa
Jim Watt, Tresurer
Al Vitous, via phone
Not Present: Kevin Mack, Kim Byrne
The meeting was called to order at 10:04 by Jerry Agrusa
The minutes of the March meeting were read and approved.
Jim Watt presented his monthly report and it was accepted as read.
1. Aquatic Life – discussed spraying contract, 2 years ago our cost was $27.500. Increase is about 40%. When a home owner signs the check to make their payment, that serves as permission. No additional signatures are needed. No spraying before June 1″ is our practice.
2. The signs for our lake out on Territorial Road have both come down, is there anyone who wants to repair them?
3. The current calendars have gone out with our annual bills,.
1. Our Annual Goose Removal Permit has arrived. We have until April
16th30th to do our nest destruction
1. Jerry moved to change our fiscal year to match the calendar year. This will be on the agenda for our annual meeting.
2. Plans for the fireworks were discussed. The applications are on file with the Township.
At 10:30 Jerry moved to adjourn the meeting, Nancy seconded the motion.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30.